“Sociedad Pro Artes del Movimiento” aims
to promote the study, teaching, production and diffusion
of movement arts in all their variety, techniques
and styles with a special focus on their typically
• To support and create schools or
companies devoted to the movement arts.
• To develop teaching programmes for the movement
• To develop research and cultural appraisal programmes
and collect information on the movement arts.
• To promote production, exhibition and diffusion
possibilities for the movement arts.
• To negotiate and co-operate with private or public,
national or international institutions who
are committed to the social goals of our organisation.
• To create a scholarship scheme for talented students
of the movement arts.
• To assist students seeking to improve their skills
in various disciplines of the movement arts
by scholarships or exchange programmes with private
or public, national or international institutions.
• To encourage the international diffusion of the
movement arts especially those related to
Argentine culture (tango and folkloric dances) by teaching
and exchange programmes.
• General Director: Prof.
• Executive Director: Prof. Claudio Piatti
• Production and Logistics: Ximena Romero
Public Relations: Ayelén Quiroga
Enfermera Clermont 254, Bº Alto Alberdi,